Schedule Free Consultation
Home High Risk Insurance Auto Insurance Locations Portal

Call Us for A Quote on Your Non-Residence Property


Revenue, Seasonal and Secondary Insurance

Revenue Property Insurance

We can help protect any rental property you own and the rental income you receive from it.

Seasonal Residence Insurance

If you own a seasonal cottage, chalet or home, we can help you ensure it has coverage all year round.

Secondary Residence Insurance

We can help protect your second property, cottage or home away from home.

From Things Like



including damage caused by
attempted theft

Water Damage

sewer back up and overland
flooding can be added as
an additional coverage

Vandalism and
malicious acts

Windstorm or hail

Falling objects

a falling object which strikes the
exterior of the building

Identity theft

cover costs associated with
identity theft such as lawyers
notaries of defending
criminal charges



Building collapse



due to a sudden, unusual and
faulty operation of any heating
or cooking unit in or on
the premises

Not Your Average Insurance Brokers

Get In Touch Today

Have Questions?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message